The RSS feed feature on Viralwoot provides a user with a simple, reliable and fast way to schedule images from a website.
The main advantages of using an RSS feed are:
1) Real time update of images on a saved website
Eg. If you save a website www.xyzzz.com to your RSS Feed, all the images on the website will appear on your Viralwoot dashboard. If a new image is uploaded on the website, it will immediately appear on your dashboard as well.
2) Saves you a lot of time and hassle, as you don’t need to visit the website, save the image and then schedule it. Simply go to your saved feeds and select the images you wish to schedule.
3) It facilitates bulk scheduling of images
4) You can add multiple websites to your RSS feeds and pick images from any one of them. A new user gets 5 free RSS Feeds. More can be purchased as part of a plan from Viralwoot.com
5) Pulls the image description and link from the website automatically, to save you some more time.
The reasons above make using RSS Feeds an extremely attractive option. So, why don’t you give it a go?
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at our helpdesk